Monday, March 15, 2010

SUNSHINE?!?

P1050536


As promised, here's some photos of the shorts I made a few days ago! It was actually sunny and warm here today, so i jumped at the chance to wear them for the first time. I love them ;___; I usually hate my legs in shorts but these are different, I feel like they're really flattering! Here's more pic spam :P

P1050537


P1050534
not paying attention haha


I ran around town and did lots of necessary errands today. Nothing too exciting but I did pay the application fee for my first very own apartment! I visited it on Friday and it's so so perfect for me and Billiam. It's in an old house that's been split into three apartments. I'm applying for the lower level; it's just a cute little one bedroom. I feel like my life has been moving in such a positive direction lately, I hope I can be lucky enough to get this place too! Wish me luck! I'll leave you with a little more pic spam.

P1050538

1 comment:

  1. those shorts are freaking adorable! I wish the ones I made looked half that cool!

    ReplyDelete