Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! Sorry everyone! I've been so busy with moving and my new job I hardly have time to dress up and take photos anymore! Well I hope everyone had a great Easter like I did. I went out to brunch with Colin's family and searched for baskets with my own like we do every year.

Tonight is the Koffin Kats show here in Eugene, here's what I'm wearing!




And here's my hair, because I love it today :D


It's going to be so much fun! I'm also going to Grant's Pass to watch Colin get his first tattoo tomorrow. Hehehehe

Also, I bought these in red! I can't wait for them to get here ;___; Anyway, I have to run! Have a god day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Why are you always so cute?? Gaahhh!!

    Your new place looks so cute, different from when we were still hauling the couch in!!

    I VISIT SOON OK??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanna let you know that i like/view your blog! DIY 4 lyfe

    ReplyDelete